How long can a wireless jammer generally work?
The working time of the signal jammer is very interesting. In fact, there are many factors that affect it, including battery type, power adapter usage, heat loss, and other factors. All of this combined and figured out how long it can be used before using the signal jammer, which will make the signal jammer unable to work for longer periods of time without downtime.
The battery type common to most jammers is a lithium ion battery. The battery can maintain the signal jammer's power supply for 2 to 4 hours, depending on its power supply and energy consumption. After the battery is discharged, it needs to be charged at the same time, sometimes even longer. And use the power adapter.
These adapters can be used not only to charge the battery, but also to directly power the jammer. Many of them can make the signal jammer work even when the battery is charging. If other factors such as heat loss and ventilation system allow, you can use the jammer in the AC adapter of the building, or in the car as needed.
Latest forum updates
- What should be paid attention to when applying and storing signal jammer in the examination room?
- What does the effective shielding range of the mobile phone signal jammer depend on?
- How to choose a suitable mobile phone signal jammer?
- What principles should be followed when using a mobile phone signal jammer?
- Why should we understand the principle of mobile phone jammer in advance?