Will a jammer block one frequency or multiple bands at the same time?
When the electronic jamming equipment industry was just beginning to develop, signal jammer were used to block a single frequency band. Later, with the development of these useful interference devices, more and more frequency bands were added to the list, and new types of jammers were developed and manufactured. They have very few antennas, so they can only block very few signals at a time.
The most popular combination of blocked frequency ranges is a combination of frequencies in a certain frequency band. For example, GSM frequencies (such as GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800 and GSM1900) are no longer blocked individually, but are blocked together by signal jammers. More and more frequencies are added to the interference list, and new types of jammers have been created, such as WiFi/Bluetooth/3G/GSM jammers, 4G/LoJack/XM radio jammers, and even multi-frequency desktop jammers.
As you can see, modern technology is not standing still and is constantly improving to provide us with awesome new features.
Latest forum updates
- What should be paid attention to when applying and storing signal jammer in the examination room?
- What does the effective shielding range of the mobile phone signal jammer depend on?
- How to choose a suitable mobile phone signal jammer?
- What principles should be followed when using a mobile phone signal jammer?
- Why should we understand the principle of mobile phone jammer in advance?