How to choose a suitable mobile phone signal jammer?
1. Shielded frequency band: Before purchasing, you must know which signals you want to shield. The usual mobile phone signal (234G) can be selectively shielded. If you only shield 2, 3G or only 3, 4G, this is possible. Adjusted before leaving the factory. In addition, the mobile phone signal jammer of our company uses full-band shielding. If users need to shield a certain signal, they only have to install the corresponding antenna on the machine.
2. Applicable occasions: For shielding applications, if it is an indoor application, the mobile phone signal jammer usually suitable for examination rooms, conference halls, offices and other spaces is a category, and the gas station must be explosion-proof and high-temperature resistant; if it is an outdoor space In the case of a zone, a medium-power device must be used to achieve a suitable spacing.
3. Appearance: The cell phone jammer on the outside can be divided into an external antenna and an internal antenna. Generally speaking, because the antenna is external, the external antenna stretches out, so it occupies more space than the internal antenna. The size is bigger; because of the extended antenna, the effect of the external antenna is a bit more stable.
4. Power size: The shielding device can usually be divided into low power, medium power, and high power. The power is between 3W-100W. When we recommend that users choose a mobile phone signal shielding device, it will be determined by the total area of shielding required.
5. Shielding range: The shielding range is proportional to the power. Usually, the test room uses low-power mobile phone signal jammers. It is enough to install one in a classroom, and the approximate shielding area is 200 square meters; while high-power jammers, The shielding distance can be 300-400 meters, depending on the local field strength.
6. Body shape: Generally speaking, the smaller body size must be hand-held and portable, relatively small in size and easy to carry; the low power of the table type is usually not very large, similar to a small notebook computer; high power It’s relatively heavy, and the tow-box body is particularly large.
7. Power supply: The handheld mobile phone signal jammer is a built-in lithium battery. After the battery is used up, it can be charged by the power adapter; the desk-type examination room uses 220V voltage power supply, and the car-mounted application usually uses 12-36V voltage. powered by.
Latest forum updates
- What should be paid attention to when applying and storing signal jammer in the examination room?
- What does the effective shielding range of the mobile phone signal jammer depend on?
- How to choose a suitable mobile phone signal jammer?
- What principles should be followed when using a mobile phone signal jammer?
- Why should we understand the principle of mobile phone jammer in advance?