How does a wireless jammer dissipate heat?
Regardless of the type of signal wifi jammer used (except for very small jammers), it will heat up over time. Like all other electronic devices, the components inside the jammer eventually generate heat. Therefore, long-term use of jammers without a reliable cooling system is not recommended. A cooling system is required to cool the jammer.
In any case, more powerful jammers absorb more heat and require a cooling system to function properly. This mobile phone jammer uses a fast cooling fan and air slots for excellent ventilation and exhaust. Office models rarely use powerful cooling fans and reliable heaters to minimize heat.
We hope you find this information useful. It also helps determine the cooling system required for the jamming device so that it can be used where external conditions permit.
Latest forum updates
- What should be paid attention to when applying and storing signal jammer in the examination room?
- What does the effective shielding range of the mobile phone signal jammer depend on?
- How to choose a suitable mobile phone signal jammer?
- What principles should be followed when using a mobile phone signal jammer?
- Why should we understand the principle of mobile phone jammer in advance?