Can mobile jammers prevent employees from becoming lazy at work?
Hello First, employees need to know the network signal to be used to access the Internet. If your employees are using WIFI, this is a very effective way to use WIFI jammers. If they are using 4G, it may have nothing to do with Wi-Fi interference. If you're not sure which network your employees are using, it's best to choose a cell phone jammer that can block 4G and WIFI signals. Second, you may need to consider the range of distractions. If the jamming range is smaller than your office range, it may not interfere with some employees. Also, I don't think interference is the only means. Better communication with employees may lead to better results.
Latest forum updates
- What should be paid attention to when applying and storing signal jammer in the examination room?
- What does the effective shielding range of the mobile phone signal jammer depend on?
- How to choose a suitable mobile phone signal jammer?
- What principles should be followed when using a mobile phone signal jammer?
- Why should we understand the principle of mobile phone jammer in advance?