Is it legal to use phone jammers?
Mexico currently has no laws against these devices, but in the United States and most Western countries, private use of mobile phone portable jammers is illegal. In Japan, only government permission can install jammers in public places such as theaters and concert halls. The French Minister of Industry approved the decision to install cell phone jammer in cinemas, concert halls and theaters, but only if precautions must be taken so that emergency calls can still be made.
Canada has considered allowing installations under similar circumstances, and Industry Canada, which oversees the Canadian Department of Telecommunications, has objected, saying that these devices may violate personal freedom and affect public safety due to paralysis of communication with law enforcement and security agencies.
Latest forum updates
- What should be paid attention to when applying and storing signal jammer in the examination room?
- What does the effective shielding range of the mobile phone signal jammer depend on?
- How to choose a suitable mobile phone signal jammer?
- What principles should be followed when using a mobile phone signal jammer?
- Why should we understand the principle of mobile phone jammer in advance?