What frequency does the drone use?
Thank you for your question. First of all, let's popularize the basic knowledge of radio frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz are the two most common frequencies when dealing with FPV Quadcopter drones. Quadcopters uses 2.4 GHz universal radio frequency to connect ground transmitters to drones.
Therefore, the frequency of a common drone jammer is 2.4GHz. This is also a common frequency of WIFI. Of course, the UAV jammer will shield both frequency bands to ensure that it is truly usable.
Latest forum updates
- What should be paid attention to when applying and storing signal jammer in the examination room?
- What does the effective shielding range of the mobile phone signal jammer depend on?
- How to choose a suitable mobile phone signal jammer?
- What principles should be followed when using a mobile phone signal jammer?
- Why should we understand the principle of mobile phone jammer in advance?